Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gettting to know MrD and Me.

OK already I am doing the blogging thang.
Who cares?
I work my manicured fingers to the bone and he won't notice anyway.

...and then just when I was going to pull out my newly blonded hair by what is left of my grey roots he pulled out a jeweller's ring sizing kit and took my ring finger size.
Apparently MrD is designing a ring for our 15th/5th year marriage anniversary next December.

On a more sunny side.
Things are hotting up for this weekend's trip to Asia for the start of 3 gala Christmas/Birthday bashes for MrD.
Our Manila palace in the sky is being transformed by secret pinoy decorating elves even as I type as a surprise for MrD.
Then its sun and sand and massages under the palm trees for me while MrD. returns to Vancouver to prepare for our really big party of the year.
But more on all that later.
Just got a call I have to do publicity shots for my old dear friend the fabulous clown Nion. I know this guys face since 30 years so I hope to get some good shutter noises.
I must go stimulate the economy. I haven't been to Holts all week.
Blah. Blah. Blah. The weather sucks too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading your true tales! Your flair for writing and wacky sense of humour, and the unique and absurd angle from which you view the world, will make for a fascinating blog!

    Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cynthia. It still remains to be seen how I will manage to link your blog so readers can actually read something serious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best to Nion. I don;t know him, but I've seen his work, many moons ago when you worked with him.

    ReplyDelete